Sunday, July 1, 2012

July is My Month

This month is going to be my month.

will serve the Lord with all of my heart.
will try to be selfless.
will study God's Word every day.

will love those who don't deserve it.
will finally forgive those who hurt me.


I will lose as much weight as possible.
I will be strict with my diet and exercise regimen.

will get my license.

I will work hard at every challenge that is placed before me.

I will not let negative thoughts creep in and destroy my confidence.

I will not complain in my circumstances.
I will rejoice in them.

July will be the best month of 2012 so far.

What will your month be?

Rebekah
<3



4 comments:

My Name is JACY said...

oh my! I LOVE this! Just found you :) So glad I did! I so needed to read this today! This resounded within me today! THANK YOU!

Newest follower!

Cindy Tanner said...

You GO girl. Keep a prayer in your heart and those words going through your mind. You WILL.... You're inspriing many. Live you....YOM

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad this touched you! And so happy that you found me -- and now I found you! :)

Rebekah said...

Thank you so much :) Love you! YOD <3