Monday, July 23, 2012

Extreme Case of Absence

My blog is suffering from an extreme lack of attendance this month and I am so sorry!

I left for Camp Eagle (post is being written for that too!) the second week of July before I had the chance to write and queue some posts. I was gone all week, then the next week I volunteered for a week-long VBS (vacation Bible school -- during the mornings of the week, kids in grades K-5 come to my church and we learn Bible stories and do missions crafts and learn tons of fun songs! Most of which are still stuck in my head. About 70 kiddos gave their lives to Christ this week! Praise God!) During the afternoons after VBS, I've been PACKING! That's right. Packing up my house to move. Yesterday we loaded almost everything into the U-Haul and my parents just left to sign the closing papers! We don't close on our new home until tomorrow or Wednesday, so my awesome sister and brother-in-law are letting us crash at their house while we're in limbo.

Once we get all moved in, I plan on going on a major DIY rampage. Glittering everything, decorating my room (EEP!), refinishing furniture, learning how to sew, bake a handful of goodies, and make dinner for my darling parents.

Since my blog has been mega boring, I'm gonna share a few pictures from this month that sums it all up!

I'm having major camp withdrawals.

Story of my life.

Fourth of July waffles made by Daddy!

Got to see one of my best friends!

Me and my best friend at VBS.

Motto for this month.

Comfort food after a consultation at the orthodontist.

Didn't get to see my munchkin for two weeks! I can't imagine what I'll do when school starts.

My girls at VBS.

Taught my nephew to take selfies.

Me and my gorgeous Momma ready for a wedding!

Gorgeous bride and fun wedding times.

Wedding with my best friend as the MOH!

Love you all!
Rebekah

No comments: