Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Photo a Day May ;; Weeks One and Two

Last week I didn't have the time to post my photos for the first week of the May Photo a Day challenge because I was spending the week with my precious friend Ruthanne. But you're in for a treat because now you get two weeks worth of photos! Great, right?
Day Two ;; Skyline
In love with Yosemite.

Day Three ;; Something You Wore Today
Dance shoes and skirt.

Day Four ;; Fun!
Nails!

Day Five ;; Bird
Gives me the giggles.

Day Six ;; You

Day Seven ; Someone That Inspires You
My precious parents. <3

Day Eight ;; A Smell You Adore

Day Nine ;; Something You Do Everyday
Use these.

Day Ten ;; A Favorite Word
"I love you. Most ardently."

Day Eleven ;; Kitchen
My favorite corner.

Day Twelve ;; Something That Makes You Happy
My precious nephew, Parker.

Day Thirteen ;; Mom
Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!


Day Fourteen ;; Grass

Day Fifteen ;; Love
"For God so loved that world that He sent His one and only son so that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life." ~John 3:16

Day Sixteen ;; What You're Reading
A Letter of Mary




Rebekah
<3

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Props to you for being so on top of May photo a day! That is awesome ! That baby is just too cute !!

Rebekah said...

Thank you so much! It hasn't been easy to say the least, but it's been fun. Isn't he?! Thank you. I love him very much.

jessica said...

awww, your parents are so adorable! I always love seeing bloggers show family love :) And, isn't Yosemite the best! Seriously, it has to be one of the most spectacular little gems on this Earth!

Happy Thursday!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

Rebekah said...

Thank you! I'm blessed that I'm really close to them! I love Yosemite. I've only been once, but I'm in love and can't wait to go back! God did a good job. :)

bridget anne said...

i love this! it's definitely something i need to do. that first photograph is breathtaking too! now following along to see more of your adventures! xo.

Abbiee said...

I love all these, Beka! Especially the "moist owl" and "Love". :D
I cannot believe I didn't know this blog existed until today! O_O following...

Rebekah said...

I highly recommend it! It's an absolute blast :) Thanks for reading! <3

Rebekah said...

Hey, Sweetie! Ah, the moist owl gives me an extreme case of the giggles. :) I love you and thanks for reading!

Unknown said...

Cute nails! Vanilla lace is my favorite and I am in love with my new kindle fire :)

xo Shane

Rebekah said...

Thank you! Ah, my mom had the Vanilla Lace lotion and I was always stealing it from her, so she finally gave me the spray for Christmas! I. Love. My. Kindle. So. Much.