Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Photo a Day May ;; Weeks Three and Four

Weeks Three and Four, coming right up!
I decided to finish up the week seeing as how it was so close anyhow.

Day Seventeen ;; Snack
Obsessed.

Day Eighteen ;; Something You Made
Button Bracelet

Day Nineteen ;; A Favourite Place
In the Sunshine.

Day Twenty ;; Something You Can't Live Without
My loving bed.


Day Twenty-One ;; Where You Stand

Day Twenty-Two ;; Pink

Day Twenty-Three ;; Technology
My laptop named Violet.

Day Twenty-Four ;; Something New
New shirt from Tennessee!

Day Twenty-Five ;; Unusual

Day Twenty-Six ;; 12 o'clock

Day Twenty-Seven ;; Something Sweet
Virgin Margarita at Olive Garden <3

Day Twenty-Eight ;; The Weather Today
Texas in May!

Day Twenty-Nine ;; A Number
My lucky number!

Day Thirty ;; Your Personality
If you know me well, you will understand.

Day Thirty-One ;; Something Beautiful
Can't wait to visit here one day.
Isle of Skye, Scotland

Rebekah
<3

4 comments:

Abbiee said...

I love this pictures!
The Isle of Skye looks soo pretty! especially the water. <3
And those cupcakes look ah. maze. ing.
-Mel

Tamaras Blend said...

Haha, I couldn't live without my bed either! :)
Love Hemingway's quote.

http://www.tamarasblend.com/

Rebekah said...

I know! I can't get over how gorgeous it is. Definitely one for God's portfolio ;)

Rebekah said...

I love sleep so much. It's a little ridiculous. Thanks for reading!