Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wrap-Around Side French Braid

Hey y'all! 

I just wanted to share something fun today! So one of my favorite things ever is braiding. I'm a little obsessed. I did this wrap-around side french braid the other day and it turned out pretty perfect, so I thought  I'd share it. It's simply a french braid starting right over my left ear which travels around the back of the head to the back of the right side of the head, then transitions into a normal three-strand braid down the right side.

Love y'all!

2 comments:

Abbiee said...

That is such a pretty braid! You have no idea how much I envy those who can make a good french braid on themselves... I always beg my mom to make them for me. x)
Your hair is awesome.

Clementine said...

HOLY TALENTED! I could NEVER do this! If I could, I would so wear it all the time! Cuuuuuuute :)

So I am your newest follower, although I was already following as Jacy (from My Name is Jacy blog). I started a new blog, hence the new profile name "Clementine" :)

Eager to get back in to it so I can keep in touch with all my talented friends I met along the way!

Hope you're having a great night, Rebekah!